AUTOMOTIVE WORLD is a combination of exhibitions & conferences covering important topics in the automotive industry such as automotive electronics, connected car, autonomous driving, EV/HV/FCV, lightweight, processing technology and MaaS. Automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers visit the exhibition to find suppliers and partners.
The world's leading exhibition for advanced automotive technologies
Members of AUTOMOTIVE WORLD Advisory Committee
AUTOMOTIVE WORLD is supported by the following 12 industry-leading experts. (As of May 17, 2022 [Honorifics omitted])
2022/07/05 [September Edition] “Before Your Visit” page released!
2022/06/20 [September Edition] List of Exhibitors available!
2022/06/20 [September Edition] Exhibitor Directory available!
2022/06/15 [September Edition] VIP Registration started!
2022/06/15 [September Edition] Conference Program available!
2022/04/11 New Brochure downloadable!
2022/04/07 The website has been renewed!
Videos from the Show
(Tokyo: Jan. 2022 / Nagoya: Oct. 2021)
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
RX Japan organises 94 exhibitions* a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 35 fields including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical. Please visit the RX Japan website for details of 94 exhibitions in 35 fields annually organised by RX Japan. *Composed of 363 Sub-exhibitions Click here for details >>
Mission of RX Japan
1. Contribute to exhibitors' sales growth by organizing exhibitions
2. Contribute to the revitalization and development of various industries by organizing exhibitions
3. Make Japan the business hub for the industry by organizing exhibitions
4. Deliver a huge economic impact on the host city by organizing exhibitions
5. Contribute to accelerating international trade and the development of the global economy by organizing exhibitions