An exhibition specialised in processing technology for automotive engineering
This exhibition gathers all kinds of processing technologies for automotive components and machine tools.
Automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers visit the exhibition to find the latest technologies.
Companies dealing with following technology
- Press work
- Cutting/Grinding process
- Sheet-metal work
- Resin fabrication
- Surface finishing/Heat treatment
Processed parts manufacturers
Processing equipment manufacturers
- Processing machine
- Molding machine
- Automobile Manufacturers
- Automotive Component Manufacturers
- Production Management
List of visitors for the previous show (excerpt)
TOYOTA MOTOR, VOLKSWAGEN, FORD MOTOR, NISSAN MOTOR, HONDA MOTOR, MAZDA MOTOR, MITSUBISHI MOTORS, GENERAL MOTORS, HYUNDAI MOTOR, MERCEDES BENZ JAPAN, BOSCH, DENSO, CONTINENTAL AUTOMOTIVE, AISIN SEIKI, MAGNA INTERNATIONAL, LG CHEM, etc.....
About AUTOMOTIVE WORLD
Concurrent Shows held inside AUTOMOTIVE WORLD 2020
- CAR-ELE JAPAN－12th Int'l Automotive Electronics Technology Expo
- EV JAPAN－11th EV & HEV Drive System Technology Expo
- 10th Automotive Lightweight Technology Expo
- 8th Connected Car JAPAN
- CAR-MECHA JAPAN - 6th Automotive Components & Processing Technology Expo
- 3rd Autonomous Driving Technology Expo
Concurrent Show of AUTOMOTIVE WORLD 2020
The numbers of exhibitors/countries (including co-exhibitors) and visitors (including concurrent shows) on this website are forecasts. These numbers may differ from the actual numbers at the show.