An exhibition specialised in processing technology for automotive engineering
This exhibition gathers all kinds of processing technologies for automotive components and machine tools.
Automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers visit the exhibition to find the latest technologies.
Companies dealing with following technology
- Press work
- Cutting/Grinding process
- Sheet-metal work
- Resin fabrication
- Surface finishing/Heat treatment
Processed parts manufacturers
Processing equipment manufacturers
- Processing machine
- Molding machine
- Automobile Manufacturers
- Automotive Component Manufacturers
- Production Management
List of visitors for the previous show (excerpt)
TOYOTA MOTOR, VOLKSWAGEN, FORD MOTOR, NISSAN MOTOR, HONDA MOTOR, MAZDA MOTOR, MITSUBISHI MOTORS, GENERAL MOTORS, HYUNDAI MOTOR, MERCEDES BENZ JAPAN, BOSCH, DENSO, CONTINENTAL AUTOMOTIVE, AISIN SEIKI, MAGNA INTERNATIONAL, LG CHEM, etc.....
About AUTOMOTIVE WORLD
- CAR-ELE JAPAN－14th Int'l Automotive Electronics Technology Expo
- EV JAPAN - 13th EV, HV & FCV Technology Expo
- 12th Automotive Lightweight Technology Expo
- 10th Connected Car JAPAN
- CAR-MECHA JAPAN - 8th Automotive Components & Processing Technology Expo
- 5th Autonomous Driving Technology Expo
- 2nd MaaS Expo - Integrated Mobility Service Development & Solutions Exhibition
The numbers of exhibitors/countries (including co-exhibitors) and visitors (including concurrent shows) on this website are forecasts. These numbers may differ from the actual numbers at the show.